FOUR-PART ERG EVENT SERIES
This series of virtual events will engage and connect team leaders and Employee Resource Group members across all companies, industries, functions and regions.
Participants will learn new ideas and practices about inclusion and have the opportunity to:
- Define, communicate and measure ERG objectives.
- Learn how to address established or emerging ERM challenges.
- Determine how to position your ERG for success.
- Obtain strategies on ERG financing.
- Connect with ERG leaders and community members.
BOOK THE DATES
April 28, Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET
- Game, set, match: defining success and reaching the goal Today’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are more important than ever. With the global workforce under pressure due to Covid-19 and the subsequent fallout from the Great Resignation, as well as heightened awareness of the urgency of social justice, employees are looking for leaders and members teams within their organizations that align on values and understanding. Join us to learn proven and innovative strategies that support your company’s workforce and meet organizational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
June 21, Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. ET
- Power play positioning: Distinguishing your ERG from the rest Building a successful Employee Resource Group (ERG) takes a lot of thought and time. A strong foundation within your organization can support the vision and overall functioning of the team. Learn from ERG global leaders and executive sponsors on how to position your ERG for greater visibility and organizational support.
September 22, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
- Support in Action: Securing Funding for ERG Initiatives Employee resource groups need a number of resources to bring value to their members and to the organization. Securing financial support for initiatives requires thoughtful planning and strategic communications with invested stakeholders. Get essential insights from ERG members on how to get funding for your ERG as well as creative ways to fund and budget for priority initiatives.
November 15, Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
- Teaming Up: Collaborating to Address Common Challenges When creating or growing an Employee Resource Group (ERG), it’s important to consider that there are likely other ERG teams within your organization that are going through similar hurdles. Common challenges that many ERGs face include engaging employees with cross-identities, recruiting new members, developing membership criteria, and more. Join us to share common strategies and ideas that move the needle in your ERG and learn how collaborative troubleshooting with other teams can be effective.
Tickets include access to all four events! A limited number of all-access packages are available exclusively to Catalyst supporters in bundles of 15, 30, and 50 tickets. Ticket packages include on-demand access to event content for one month after the event. Tickets are not transferable.
- 50 all-access tickets – US$8,800 ($3,700 savings)
- 30 all-access tickets – US$5,500 ($2,000 savings)
- 15 all-access tickets – US$3,000 ($750 savings)
- Catalyst Supporter rate per ticket: $250
- Non-supporter rate per ticket: 500 USD
*Registration and individual ticket sales will begin in April.
Download the EnERGize Your Workforce event series flyer.
For any questions, please contact [email protected].